标题:Talking with strangers

forever

等级:Senior
文章:384
积分:3400
门派:张家港
注册:2008-2-29 21:58:10

Talking with strangers

I believe that everyone has the experence of chatting with some strangers. Chatting with strangers can make us relax and feel comfortablely.

Yesterday,I took a train from Huizhou to Zhaoqing by myself, at first,I just played my cellphone and saw the view out of the window. I felt lonely.A woman was sitting opsite me,and a boy was sitting beside me.I thought we could talk about something,but the woman was just sleep or looked around and the boy seemed deovted himself into his phonegame or listened mp3,I tried several times in my heart:"Hello,where will you go ",however ,I couldn‘t say it at the moment.

At last,I descovered that if I don‘t do it ,I would become really lonely all my journey,the woman awoke and the boy just listen his mp3.

I breath deeply,opened my mouth to the woman :

"Hi,where will you go ?"

"Guangzhou",the woman answered,"and you?"

"Zhaoqing."

"You are a student,"the woman cried,"di you finish the collage entrance examination and have a vacation?"

"yes",I answered.

"I‘m an English teacher in a middle shcool,"she said happily,"do you feel successfully during the test?"

"So so,"I answered frankly.

And we talked about some universities I had chosen,at that time.the boy came and talked with us.We knew he also was a university student and he did some parttime job.His collage was beside one of the colleges I had chosen.So we chatted many tings happily during long time.

When the train arrived Guangzhou, they got out of the train ,I sat beside the window and chew the short-time memories we had experienced.The next two hours‘journey became lively and interesting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
君子之过也,如日月之食也,过也,人皆见之;更也,人皆仰之!

发表于:08-12-11 9:14:00
  编辑|引用|
我要回复 | 快速回复

标题: 
内容: 
TubesChinaForum