标题:我的裸体假期

forever

等级:Senior
文章:384
积分:3400
门派:张家港
注册:2008-2-29 21:58:10

我的裸体假期

My assignment was this: to stay as naked as possible for four days in paradise—not as a 1)flasher and not in a nudist colony, but in a place where nakedness was simply no big deal. Obviously, the answer was the French West Indies island of St. Barthelemy, which features two "clothing optional" beaches and an open attitude toward the human body to go with its quota of celebrities and 2)jet-setters. The plan was not without its challenges. I am not particularly 3)prudish, but there‘s no denying one‘s cultural DNA, and I was coming from a country still in a 4)tizzy over a two-millisecond flash of one of Janet Jackson‘s breasts during the Super Bowl halftime show.

My girlfriend and I arrived—she had made it clear that she was under no obligation to follow me into the clothes-free 5)promised land and brought enough clothing for a week of fashion shows—and drove up into the hills to Villa Lumiere de Soleil, a house surrounded by blooming 6)bougainvillea, overlooking the 7)azure postcard of St. Jean Bay.

I put down my bag and, with a sigh, bade 8)farewell to the 7,000-year-old history of textile manufacturing. I sat out on the 9)veranda, let the warm breeze from the bay flutter against my body, and felt…ridiculous. I realized something: I like clothes. We wear clothing for many reasons other than modesty. The world is a dangerous place for delicate body parts. It is filled with things that burn and things that sting, cold things and biting things. Besides which, I can now state definitively that pockets are the single best invention in the history of mankind. Before I left, one of my nudity-inclined friends had 10)gushed, "It‘s just a switch that goes off in your mind, and it seems totally natural, it makes me feel like one of God‘s children"—to which I would point out that He also bestowed upon His children such blessings as 11)cashmere and the well-worn T-shirt. At the moment, I was more concerned with getting one of God‘s 12)mosquito bites.

I wore a bathing suit as we headed out to Gouverneur, one of the two clothing-optional beaches on St. Barts‘s lightly developed southern coast. (Technical, nudity is illegal everywhere on the island, but the law is generally ignored at Gouverneur.)

It‘s a universal 13)truism that the people you least want to see naked are precisely the ones most anxious to get naked: the 14)lumpy, the 15)flabby, the 16)saggy, the Germans. The thing is that St. Barts doesn‘t have those people, or if it does they‘re weeded out at the airport and confined to a part of the island nobody else ever visits. With my eyes cast down on my pale, pale legs, my girlfriend and I picked our way past vistas of flesh and found an empty patch of beach. We spread our towels, and I stripped. I carefully applied SPF 45, keeping my eyes on the sea. And oddly, I felt fine. True, I wasn‘t about to go parading down the beach like some of my fellow sunbathers, but when they passed by me, I repeated my 17)mantra: "Nudity doesn‘t equal sex. You are no closer to having 18)intercourse with this woman than if she were wearing a snow 19)parka." My girlfriend, 20)incidentally, had 21)internalized this message approximately thirty seconds after arriving on the island and forgotten I was naked altogether.

I wasn‘t a total 22)convert. I found that the one thing I was utterly incapable of doing naked was sleeping; it was just uncomfortable. So I was in the odd position of waking up and undressing to go to work. At the villa the next morning, I was lounging by the pool when a woman‘s voice rang out: "Bonjour!" It was the French maid. I hid behind a tree and then dashed for the pool. She took no notice of me whatsoever.

On day two, we visited Saline, the other clothing-optional beach, and took our position. I had survived the first day, but I couldn‘t deny that with all the 23)scurrying back and forth between the cover of the water and the safety of the towels, I hadn‘t had as much fun as I would normally have had in a bathing suit. Today I forced myself to 24)meander slowly to the surf. I dove into the waves, trying not to imagine what sort of 25)wriggling fish bait my 26)genitals might resemble. I lay on my back, letting the clear, warm water 27)swaddle and 28)buoy me. And then it happened. The switch was thrown. Bathing suits seemed like the most ridiculous invention imaginable. I 29)frolicked in the waves like a 30)merman. As I emerged, I spotted a middle-aged woman on shore wearing—zut alors!—a blue one-piece suit. I strode past her proudly, barely resisting the urge to 31)doff an imaginary hat and nod "Madam."

On our last night, after days of takeout and cooking nonspattering meals, I gave in and dressed to have dinner at Le Ti St-Barth, All through dinner, I 32)chafed inside my shirt and pants until, on the way home, I couldn‘t take it any longer. I pulled over to the side of the road and tore off my clothes. I left my sneakers on to work the 33)clutch and brake—pure streaker fashion, but I didn‘t care. Warm air poured through the windows as we glided past the moonlit nightclubs and restaurants and palm-covered hills. I grinned—one of God‘s children at last.

And even now, back in New York, I can feel that breeze and hear the surf outside the window. Because despite my ground-floor apartment and the cold outside, under this oppressive prison of clothes—I‘m totally nude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

我的计划是这样:赤身露体生活四天。不是像一个暴露狂那样,也不是在天体浴场里面,而是在一个对裸体不以为然的地方。很显然,最理想的地方莫过于法属圣巴瑟米群岛的西印岛,那里是明星们和富豪们的度假胜地,很多富豪都是自己搭乘喷气式客机前往该地的。那里有两处海滩衣服是“随意”的,并且当地人对人体的态度相当开放。当然了,我的这项计划实施起来还是有难度的。我自己不算是特别古板的人,可不可否认,我身上也同时刻有美国文化的烙印,要知道现在美国人依然还在为珍妮·杰克逊在超级杯演出时不到两毫秒的露乳事件而喋喋不休呢!

我和女友便动身前行,她很明确地告诉我,她是不会陪我去那些不穿衣服的海滩的;她自己也早早带上了很多衣裳要去参加当地为期一周的时装展。我们开车进入山区,然后到了伦梅索公寓,在那里簇拥着盛开的九重葛,还可以鸟瞰碧蓝色的圣吉恩海湾。

我先放下行囊,然后长叹一声,挥手和有着七千多年历史的纺织业告别。我坐在走廊上,任由温暖的海风吹拂到我的身上。一时间,我觉得相当滑稽——我原来是喜欢穿衣服的!我们穿衣服也不单单是为了遮羞,这个世界对细皮嫩肉的我们来说实在太危险了,我们很容易被烫伤、被刺伤,世上有冰冷的东西,更有蛰我们的东西。我同时还可以很肯定地说,衣服口袋是人类历史上最为精妙的发明。在我来到这里之前,我的一位有裸体主义者倾向的朋友曾经这样对我说:“这就像关闭了你脑海中的一个开关一样,是件很自然的事情,让我觉得成了上帝的儿女。”我想说的是,上帝在赐福他的儿女的时候一定也赐予了羊绒裤和一件皱巴巴的圆领汗衫。而在此时此刻,我更担心的上帝派他的蚊子来咬我一下。

我穿上了泳裤,然后我们朝戈文诺海滩走去,那是其中一个衣服“随意”的海滩,位于相对繁荣的圣巴特岛南岸。(严格意义上说,裸体在这个海岛上还是违法的,可是在这里大家都不怎么理会法律。)

你最不想看到光猪的往往就是那些有裸体嗜好的人,那些粗手笨脚、肌肉松软或肌肉下垂的人,还包括德国人,这简直成了放之四海而皆准的真理。幸好圣巴特岛没有这帮人,或者说有的话,都被拦截在机场之外,或是被关押在没有人前往的地方。我们小心地穿行于活色活香的人群中,好不容易找到一块空地,一路上我只顾盯着自己惨白的大腿看。我们先将毛巾摊开,然后我脱下了泳裤。我小心地往身上涂SPF 45,眼睛平视正前方的海面。有点古怪,可我还是感觉很自在。当然我也不打算和周围的一些日光浴者那样四处炫耀,可每当他们从我身边经过的时候,我都不断地重复念着以下的经文:“裸体并不意味着性,不管眼前的这位女人是光着身子还是穿着厚厚的滑雪衫,对你来说都是一样,你想都不用想。”顺便提一下我的女朋友,她在来到这个海滩三十秒以后就完全适应了过来,她甚至已经完全忘记了我是身无寸缕。

当然了,我也做不到说不穿衣服就不穿衣服,因为我不习惯裸睡,裸睡让我觉得非常不舒服。因此在早上醒来的时候,我只好乖乖地脱下内衣继续进行我的探险。第二天早上我正在游泳池旁闲逛,突然后面传来一个女人的声音:“你好。”一看,原来是酒店的法国侍女。我吓得赶忙躲在一棵树的后面,后来又急冲冲地跳进水里。可她一点都没有理会我究竟是穿了衣服还是光着身子。

第二天,我们前往另一个衣服“随意”的瑟林海滩并找到位置安顿下来。第一天我已经熬了过来,可来来回回地“水遁”,还有不时地盖上浴巾遮羞,让我觉得不如往常穿上泳裤玩得痛快。因此今天我强迫自己去滑水,并慢慢地朝海浪走去,然后一头扎进浪堆里,想都不敢想会有哪些弯弯曲曲的鱼儿会对我的小鸡鸡感兴趣,或是它们都长得怎么样。我敞开身躯,任由清爽温暖的海水冲刷我,感觉自己被包容其中,漂浮在海面上。奇妙的事情发生了,那脑海里的开关被扔在了一边。一时间,我觉得泳衣是人们能想象到的最为可笑的发明。我在水里嬉戏,就像一头雄壮的男性人鱼。当我从水里出来的时候,我看到海滩上一个中年的女士,居然只穿着一件蓝色的一件套的泳衣。我无比自豪地从她身边经过,想象着如果自己头戴帽子的话,一定会冲动地摘帽致敬:“夫人好!”

这几天,我们都在叫外买,或是自己煮一些东西吃(尽是那些在煮的时候不会四处飞溅的东西),吃了几天以后我终于厌烦了。于是在最后一天晚上我穿上了衣服,和女友一起到丽提堡进餐。整个晚餐过程都让我坐立不安,我一直不断地抓搔衬衫与裤子。在回家的路上,我实在忍受不了了。于是我在路边停下车来,然后将身上的衣服脱得干干净净,除了脚下的跑鞋,因为我要穿着鞋来控制离合器和刹车踏板。我的这副行头可是彻底的裸跑者打扮,可我才不理那些呢!温暖的海风从车窗灌进来,在月色照耀下,我们一路驶过夜总会、餐馆,和长满棕榈树的山坡。我开怀大笑起来——我终于成了上帝的儿女啦!

即使现在身回纽约,我仿佛依然可以感受到来自大海的微风,听见窗户外海浪拍岸的声音。尽管我现在住的是大厦最底楼的公寓,外面又是如此寒冷,这身皮囊还要忍受着衣服的禁锢,但在我的内心,我依然向往赤身裸体的自由。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
君子之过也,如日月之食也,过也,人皆见之;更也,人皆仰之!

发表于:08-10-20 9:05:56
  编辑|引用|
我要回复 | 快速回复

标题: 
内容: 
TubesChinaForum