标题:Luck of the Draw

forever

等级:Senior
文章:384
积分:3400
门派:张家港
注册:2008-2-29 21:58:10

Luck of the Draw
 After the 32 teams have been decided all the managers and players pray for a good draw in the World Cup.And every tournament their is disappointment and satisfaction when the draw is made.As a former player and coach i know the feeling first hand to get a tough draw,this all ways happens and this World Cup is no exception.

So lets look at the group of death as it is known in football,this is a group of teams in this case 4 teams that its is difficult to pick 2 teams that will finally go through to the next stage of a competition.

This tournament we have the group of death in Argentina,Ivory Coast,The Netherlands and Serbia and Montenegro all very exciting teams and very difficult to pick the top 2 teams.As we have seen by the results so far

For me it will come down to individuality one player that can turn a game on his own and each team has one so lets look at these players.

Argentina

Many great players but for me it is Juan Roman Ruquelme who plays as an attacking midfielders and at the moment the best in the business has great skill and vision and can change a game at any given moment.

Ivory Coast

They have one of the best strikers in the competition in Didier Drogba Scored 9 goals in 9 games in the lead up to the finals and lethal in and around the box.

Netherlands

Arjen Robben can for me be the the player of the tournament plays most of his football on the left wing which is very difficult for defenders as their is not many natural left footed players who are an out and out winger,This player is truly gifted and can make goals as well as score them.

Serbia and Montenegro

Don‘t really have an outstanding player but defensively are one of the best teams in the competition and very difficult to break down kept 7 clean sheets in the lead up to the World Cup.

So who is my pick i would have to say the Netherlands and Argentina but don‘t be surprised if one the other 2 teams grab a spot.That’s why its the group of death.

John Deegan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
君子之过也,如日月之食也,过也,人皆见之;更也,人皆仰之!

发表于:08-8-15 10:19:08
  编辑|引用|
我要回复 | 快速回复

标题: 
内容: 
TubesChinaForum