forever

等级:Senior
文章:384
积分:3400
门派:张家港
注册:2008-2-29 21:58:10

另眼看美国节日(to be continued)
Christmas

60 yr olds+ : "oh no. the family is coming over for lunch. i have to put up with their whingging and mess."

50 yr olds + :"christmas is so stressful - where am i going to come up with all the money for presents?!"

40 yr olds + (mid-life-crisis-era)+ :"christmas means big meals. it also means the time of year one adds more inches to thier middle"

30 yr olds + (starting-family-era)+ :" christmas is seeing the look of joy on my child face, christmas morning. its better to give than recieve"

from 20 yr old (lonely-depressive-bacholor-era)"christmas is all about santa who was invented by the coke-a-cola company to make millions of the stupid. christmas is a gimmick. its the one day a year i have to go to church"

teenagers (i-know-everything-era): "christmas is meant to celebrate the birth of Christ, its a catholic tradition shared all over the world, even though jesus' birthday isnt actually on the 25th..."

young children every where: "i love christmas cos santa comes and gives me what ever i want, but its yucky waiting to open the presents. its ok coz i peek every year at them."
Easter( 复活节)

Easter comes but once a year
But when it does, we all know its here
Children filling themselves with chocolate
Dad's down the pub for a pint of beer!

We go to the church for the wine and bread
Dad's half asleep, and jerking his head
Baby sister is here too, munching away
On the free Easter egg that the Priest gave us today

But remember we must, that the Lord died for us
And ascended into heaven to give us fresh lives
For each and every one of us.
Thanksgiving Day(感恩节)

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Valentine's Day(情人节)
Single's awareness day

Rather than being happy with the flowers she received for Valentine's Day, she must go to everyone in the office and show them her flowers and the card so that everyone knows how special she is.

Meanwhile she has not bothered to consider the fact that her behavior is rude to people who are alone, who do not have flowers on their desk advertising that they are available.

1. Single men are depressed, dating men are stressed, and married men are teetering on the brink of suicide. Yup, its Valentine's Day.

2. I hate Valentine's Day. All it does it remind me how single lonely I am. It SUCKS.

3.Let's all celebrate the emerging sexual urges of animals in church. Thank you Valentine's Day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
君子之过也,如日月之食也,过也,人皆见之;更也,人皆仰之!

发表于:08-7-25 9:21:00
  编辑|引用|
我要回复 | 快速回复

标题: 
内容: 
TubesChinaForum